Sunday, October 24, 2010

"I feel like I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe..." this is the most recent quote that a dear friend sent to me today and this seems to fit just right.
With all of the absolute chaos that has entered our life in the past weeks I have felt calm and comfort from so many amazing people. The outpouring of prayers, toys, food, kind words and out and out love for all three of us makes my heart full and the kindness just keeps on coming.
Unbeknownst to us Brian's cousin, Erin Lomeli, set up a trust for Georgia. What a wonderful gesture. The reason I mention this on our blog is because so many people have asked how they can help. For more information you can go to any branch of Bank of America and inquire about the Georgia Claudia Handsaker Irrevocable Trust.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering when a trust would be set up! I am so glad!! You will need all the help you can get in the coming months. It was good to see Brian this weekend. I hope he gave you what I asked him to... :)
    I was at my friends housewarming party yesterday and she is following your blog as well. She reads it every morning and is moved by your story. So many people have been touched by Georgia's story. So many people are praying and hoping for full recovery. G is a strong little girl with a humongus support net. We all love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete