Friday, November 19, 2010

My sweet Georgia girl, words can't begin to describe the love I have for you. I have known for most of my life that I wanted to be a mom but had no idea the amount of love that would fill me up, the kind that makes your heart hurt just a little. From the minute I met you, you have changed my life for the better. You've always been one to share your opinion, you are almost always happy and you're funny! You are social, waving to everyone you see, you love music and dancing. You have started to say uh-oh and correctly identify us as mama and dada. You have eight teeth and are working on four more! Since being home from the hospital you have started to cruise furniture and are enjoying your mobility again.
In the past year you have been to Oregon, Montana, Arizona, Hawaii and California too if you count being at the airport.. not bad for such a short time!
Today we celebrated with a little party with Grammy & Grandpa, you helped open your presents and seemed to enjoy your usual place in the spotlight. So many people sent love and birthday wishes, we only wished we could have celebrated with all of them... next year.
Georgia Claudia, without a doubt, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Happy Birthday baby girl.




Grandpa & Grammy with the birthday girl

In her new chair from cousins Blake & Lauren

I can blow this party horn!

Even with a restricted diet we came up with a birthday "cake"

What's this?

Oh yeah!

Yum!

This is good!

Enjoying one of your birthday gifts

Hello!










1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Georgia! I do believe you resemble your Grandpa, more than a little bit! :-))

    ReplyDelete