Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I think it would have been better if the doctor hadn't told me that we might be out of here by the end of the week, when I heard that Georgia's ANC was down to 68 today I became so frustrated... I just want to go home!! Please say some prayers that her numbers hit 200 tomorrow - We need to get out of AML Jail!

Today I was trained on how to flush Georgia's central line, it has to be done once a day, it will get easier with practice I'm sure but seems really scary to do it on my own.

Here are a few pics of how the three jailbirds have been passing the time over the last several days..
















4 comments:

  1. There's no place like home. Praying for those numbers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers are being sent your way. Can't wait to wave at you in the window. Let me know if you need anything while you are home.
    xoxo
    Kim Nance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have a glimpse as to how hard it is just waiting to go home and not knowing when it will come. Hang in there, saying lots of prayers that you breakout of there asap and are in the comfort of your own place. Dorthy said it....there's no place like home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randee and Lynne say hi and send prayers all the way from Minnesota! There is a new grandbaby.
    I will hit up the prayer circles and see what we can come up with for those numbers... COME ON 200!! XOXOXOOX

    ReplyDelete