Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day +13

This little lady is on a roll... ANC was 680 this morning! Today Georgia slept most of the day but I have to believe it is because her body is working so hard on rebuilding right now. We started the process of weening off of her pain medication today as well as backing off a little on her anti nausea meds. She been interested in drinking the last few days so now we're thinking bigger... food! Yesterday she grabbed part of the muffin I was eating for breakfast and before I could get it back she shoved it in her mouth and when I asked her to open her mouth she shook her head no... uh, so much for the gluten free diet. The day before she was grabbing at crackers and took a nibble so I thought food would be a good idea to try tonight... Grammy & Grandpa brought some of her old favorites, yams and rice cereal - she turned her nose up at both. Why do I get the sense that if I put a Bratwurst a little Sauerkraut and maybe a beer in front of this kid she'd dive in.

No comments:

Post a Comment