Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hippie Chick

Children's hospital is full of generous people, particularly on the SCCA unit. Just about everyday there is something at the front desk that some kind soul has made for the children here to enjoy. This week I went up to take a shower and by the time I came back a nurse had brought Georgia a new hand knit hat and really nice blanket. Not knowing we'd already been spoiled I picked up a tie-dyed t-shirt, the smallest size was a 2T which I thought would make for a cute dress.
After a stressful few days Grammy & Grandpa were dropping off dinner... I waited with our door open, Georgia sitting on my lap... Grammy was the first to spot her and started cracking up... Grandpa was just a few steps behind, they were both practically crying they were laughing so hard... ahhh some much needed comic relief.



2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous hat!!! So fun! And, look at all those little pearly whites Georgia is showing off! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so happy Alison!! So good to see her gettng healthy!

    ReplyDelete