Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day +29

Today was an all around really frustrating day - Georgia isn't eating enough, one of her med levels is too low to go out on pass this weekend... we were hoping and were told it was a realistic possibility that we could go out on a four hour pass by this weekend but now that's not an option. Her ANC is down again and her cough is still here which keeps us in isolation... I'm in need of a better day tomorrow! The best part of the day was having another "play date" with Hunter.. can you say dance party?




2 comments:

  1. That is the absolute sweetest thing I have ever seen. Annie said it best, friend..."The sun will come out tomorrow..." I know you are totally singing now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you... pudding... She will love it and it will put on the weight and if I could only find that recipe book I used to have for gluten free foods I know there was one in there for pudding! I may have "loaned" it to someone a few years ago.

    Deep breaths mama bear! Keep the POSITIVE vibes rolling... push those negative vibes out the window.
    I have a friend who is on a very strict diet and who bakes. He is always experimenting with recipes and forcing others to try them. I hear they are good. Would you like me to check with him. He is also a patient who has been through some of what G is going through.
    I will check with him about foods that are yummy enough for Little Miss!

    ReplyDelete