Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas

We'd like to send a special thanks to Santa, he knew we needed to celebrate early so he made a special stop by our house - I guess he's willing to do that when you're little one is as good as Georgia.  Before going to bed we set out milk and cookies for Santa and a carrot for the reindeer as well as a note.  The note wished him a merry Christmas and told him again what Georgia would like for Christmas, this is a direct quote from my three year old, "I want a princess bike, clothes, shoes, and a couple toys."  It cracks me up that toys was last on her request. 
We went to bed and when she woke up in the morning, I went into her room and asked, "do you think Santa came?"  She said, with a puzzled look on her face, "I not hear him..."  We decided we should go check it out, she walked into the living room and there in front of it all was a shiny new, pink and purple princess bike.  After checking out her bike for a bit she was ready to move onto opening presents, and open presents she did - all of them, even the ones for Brian and myself.
A few hours later Nana and Bawdy came to celebrate, there was more paper flying and smiling faces.  Christmas 2012 was a big success!


 Thank you Santa!
 Getting started
 Quick break for a bite of food...
 then back to work!





No comments:

Post a Comment