Sunday, May 20, 2012

Georgia 2.5

Jody is a good friend, one I met just a few weeks into my freshman year of college.  She is the kind of friend that I can go weeks even months without talking and the instant we reconnect it's like no time has passed.  She has been a strong supporter from the moment this journey began, somehow there was always an email or text message with just the right words coming at just the right time.  I would be in a moment where I didn't think I could take anything else and a message would come through simply saying, "Winston Churchill, When you're going through hell keep going."  This friend of mine means so much to me.
Yesterday afternoon I'd posted Georgia's 2 1/2 year old video here and on Facebook, by that evening Jody had sent an email, this is what it said....

Good evening, my friend!  I was so excited when I saw your FB post today about Georgia turning 2.5. she has got to be the happiest, smartest, most well-adjusted 2.5 year old on earth. How the hell does that happen?  Answer:  good parenting.

Anyway, got me thinking how far you all have come and felt extremely inspired just reminiscing about your journey and where you are right now at this very moment.  What a beautiful child you have and amazing family.   

I made a movie in your honor today...


Thank you my wonderful friend, you have again sent something special to me .  We love the video and I love you! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIlMLAzyacI&feature=youtu.be

1 comment: