Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunny Days

Our house sits up off the street, Georgia loves to look out the living room window and will let me know when the mailman or the "P" truck (UPS) is coming, mostly though she looks to see if our neighbors are out playing.  Anytime Gretchen pulls in their driveway I hear Georgia gasp with excitement, "Sadie's mom home, Gretchen home.. go out, say hi!!!" is usually how it goes - she loves them.  Saturday late afternoon I heard this familiar gasp and I looked out to see Gretchen and the kids, Sadie and Jack playing.  We made our way over and our quick hello turned into a full fledged play date, there were balls bouncing, running, hide and seek and lots of smiling faces.  Georgia was particularly smitten with Jack that afternoon sticking close by his side during hide and seek.  It all felt so normal and made me so happy.  We can't wait to have more of this, thanks to our wonderful neighbors, we all had a ball.

 Jack & Georgia counting
 No peaking!
 Off on an adventure
 Three little cuties
Georgia still smitten with Jack

1 comment:

  1. Should Dave be jealous? LOL Those three crack me up over there. The running and bubbles and hollering and down right silliness is so wonderful to see and hear on our street! Then on top of it to realize that one of those 3 rambunscious little-uns is none other than Georgia!I am so happy to seee her out and about doing things every little girl should be out doing. It warms my heart every time I see her face light up and she smiles and waves. Dave melts completely!! LOL. We love your child and look forward to every moment we catch!

    ReplyDelete