Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MRI Review

I had my phone glued to me all day waiting for a call.  During Georgia's nap I turned the ringer down and wouldn't you know it, I heard the phone too late and wasn't able to get to it in time. 
Our doctor's message started by saying, I think I hopefully have some good news, the orthopedic surgeon reviewed the scan and thinks the abnormality is likely a benign bone cyst.  The next step is to have an MRI on her ankle to get a closer look.  She also said that she'd added on some lab work that you would sometimes see disease in the bone marrow and they were "stone cold normal".  She is very hopeful this is nothing. 
Although we still need to have an MRI to confirm, Brian and I both feel lighter, holding on to her clean labs and expert eye of the orthopedic surgeon as our guide.  Thank you for your continued prayers.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like wonderful news to me! Positive thoughts still coming your way from a "stranger" in Yakima! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! Yes, this does sound good, doesn't it!?! Prayers will keep on coming, tho! xo

    ReplyDelete