Monday, March 19, 2012

14 Months Post Transplant

Georgia,
I just put you down for a nap, this after sitting together, eating lunch and laughing so hard all of your milk came pouring out your mouth - what a difference 14 months makes.  I was describing you the other day and I think I've finally found a phrase that works, you are a giant soul in a tiny body.  I can't really compare you to other kids your age because, well we don't spend time with many kids.  All I know is that you are decidedly two in many circumstances but there is something more, something deeper and all knowing about you.  Without a doubt life over the last 17 months has matured you in so many ways but there is also some other indescribable thing about you.
You are still my snuggle girl and are sweet beyond words, daddy and I love your big hugs and hearing you say "love you!"  We recently set up your own room and when you climbed up on the bed you looked around and said "nice bed" in a very matter of fact voice.  You continue to be a little comedian, scrunching up your nose and laughing when you know you're being funny.  You're favorite song is still ABC's and when daddy or I sing it to you, you always said "nice job!" when we're done.
My mission in life is to keep you healthy and make you happy.. if I can make you half as happy as you make me than I'm doing alright.  Happy 28 months old and 14 months post transplant, you are loved beyond words.




 Georgia's park accessories, (my) coach purse and sunglasses


1 comment:

  1. Such a precious little munchkin. I just love stopping by to get my little Georgia fix.

    ReplyDelete