Wednesday, March 7, 2012

After the one year work up I've wanted to feel more settled than I've been and I know exactly why.  It was decided after Georgia's last MRI in September that she would have another one in six months.. for as slow as time seems to go in the process, here we are, six months later.  The MRI is scheduled for 2pm on Monday.  To be honest I am feeling more anxious about the sedation than the MRI results but just wait 'til Monday, then I'll be worked up about both.  Georgia is running, jumping and growing so I truly believe she has a healthy, healing leg but the process and waiting for the phone call isn't even one ounce easier than it was the very first time. 
The tumor and therefore treatment of Georgia's leg has been one fueled by differing opinions since the start.  After talking with our doctors last week it was decided that as long as everything looks good this will be Georgia's last MRI.  The idea of this being the last brings tears to my eyes, could we, just maybe, be finished with one part of this journey? 
So here I am again, asking for the rally of support that has carried us through, please send prayers for a healthy strong leg for my girl.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for that healthy leg, my friend. That face is looking pretty confident to me...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete