Monday, March 21, 2011

Day +59

Georgia, yesterday you turned 16 months old - time is still flying. This past month has been one where I have seen a big change in you, talking so much more, mimicking, communicating better and better becoming more and more active all while perfecting your wiggle. You say bye-bye and even said bye bye da da last week. You understand so much that is going on and pick up on just about everything I do. I recently made the mistake of saying no while shaking my finger at something... yep, that's right, now you shake your finger at things and say "mo". When I tell you it's time for night, night you lay your head on the pillow and give a big grin... then are up about two seconds later bouncing around. When we do settle in for sleep I tell you we're going to snuggle.. you grab the blankets and pull them up toward you to snuggle in. You love using your walkers and I am pretty sure if we'd been home for more than nine days you'd be walking on your own. You get a big kick out of standing up not holding onto anything then swaying from side to side. You are certainly still my social girl and are always willing to give someone a wiggle.. they are a hit on the floor and are often requested by nurses and other parents.

Here are several pictures from our current stay:



Walking the halls in our PJ's

You love watching the construction going on outside - you knock
on the window and wave to the workers

Your 2nd of three IV sites - ouch!

Hunter's back! Check out is cool shirt

Always willing to entertain Georgia

Best buds

Hunter showing Georgia how to work a remote control car

Hmm what's this?

Ohh cool stuff

Darn lock!

My ever resilient, amazingly fantastic Georgia

1 comment: