Sunday, December 19, 2010

Time continues to fly - Georgia, you are 13 months old! You amaze me everyday with your strong spirit and resilience. You have spent the last month gaining speed.. in crawling, cruising, talking and laughing. You have started to mimic what I do.. I cough, you cough, the other day I caught myself saying uhhh (wondering what I was doing) and all of a sudden I heard you say uhhh.. looking at me smiling. You know how to throw a ball, you still love waving and saying uh-oh (still emphasizing the uh) and I think I have heard hi and no but you aren't using them regularly. Your mobility astonishes me, no one would ever guess that you've had three biopsies on your leg and had been through chemotherapy such a short time ago. Keep going Georgia, you're going to go far.



Already talking on the phone

Let's go!


So fancy with your purse




No comments:

Post a Comment