Friday, December 10, 2010

Knowing Georgia couldn't go and sit on Santa's lap this year my dad and Leslie turned their house into a mini north pole... complete with SANTA! They scrubbed their house to make it germ free, rented a Santa suit and decorated like no other - it was perfect. As to not scare Georgia my dad had the suit on when we got there but left the beard and hat off... as soon as it went on Santa became a little scary. I actually feel like we have the exact representation of what would have happened if we'd taken her to see Santa himself. The funniest part was that immediately after my dad took the suit off and was in regular clothes again she was all smiles for Grandpa. Thank you so much Grammy & Grandpa it was a fun evening that means so much to me.


Ummm what is going on?

Get me outta here!

Mom, you're not fooling me, I'm still on his lap!


Ahh, so much better just the two of us

Oh, I can open presents??

Mr. & Mrs. Claus


The Handsakers

Checking out the tree post Santa suit

Thanks Grammy & Grandpa!



1 comment:

  1. That is the GREATEST! I am so glad Georgia is still able to have some semblance of normality through this insanity. Keeping life as normal as possible has been so hard for you. You and Brian are doing a great job and with the support team (friends and family) being so wonderfully supportive and understanding, Georgia is able to continue to have a normal childhood. As normal as humanly possible anyway! I love reading your blog and seeing these inspirational posts. It gives me faith to see that that there really are some wonderful people out there.

    ReplyDelete