Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 will undoubtedly be remembered as a really hard year in our family but today I thought about all of the wonderful memories we made. Georgia started the year as a tiny baby and over the months has become our social, happy mover and shaker. The year was filled with milestones including laughing, 11 teeth, crawling, talking... just tonight we ran through your list of words.. mama, dada, ball, uh-oh (the whole thing) more (while signing) and when I ask you what the doggy says you say arf, arf! Simply amazing Georgia, you are simply amazing. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last year in no particular order.






































2 comments:

  1. I have to say that watching her grow has been wonderful. She changes so much each day. She is so smart and beautiful and that SMILE! OMG!! She lights up the room. I have to say my favorite picture is the one of her lounging in the chair, kicked back with the shades... she says so much about herself in that picture!
    I look forward to seeing how much she amazes all of us in 2011! Happy New Year Handsaker family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one from the cabin lounging at the end of the dock. Can't wait till we are all there together.

    ReplyDelete