Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas came a little early this year.. we celebrated with my parents last night. Leading up to Christmas you would have thought my dad was a little kid - he couldn't wait to give Georgia her presents! We arrived and I had a much needed cocktail, finally able to take a break from all things hospital and enjoy our family. Georgia started with her smaller gifts - some darling outfits and sun hats, she will be stylin' this summer! She got a beautiful ornament and then came the big one... this little lady has become quite good at unwrapping packages and the paper was off in no time. Inside was the cutest " musical rocking ladybug"... we all know Georgia loves music, loves to move and she was my little ladybug for Halloween! We set her on it and instantly she was rocking back and fourth, all smiles. This morning when Georgia got up I took her to the living room, she pointed at her ladybug so I set her on it... she had one had on the handle and the other up in the air rocking away. Way to go Grammy and Grandpa, home run!
Brian and I were so excited that we got a fancy new Canon camera and lens... now all I have to do is figure out how to use it!
Thanks to my parents for a wonderful dinner, making it a special Christmas for us and for being so amazingly supportive, you are making this road a little easier and we love you.


BIG present

Georgia on her ladybug


She also got a dancing duck that sings If you're happy and you know it..
she was really taken with it... thank you Ken & Dottie!

True to form... the box is just as fun as the gift!




1 comment:

  1. The grandparents are making me smile again. Georgia seems to really love her lady bug... or is that a Love Bug? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete