Saturday, December 18, 2010

Life with a one year old is so fun and so busy! Georgia has not let the events of the past few months slow her down a bit, she is crawling at lightening speed, getting more comfortable cruising furniture and has stood on her on several times for a few seconds. She is becoming more and more interested in her toy walker and is discovering new territory. She is very pleased with herself and I have noticed my hand being pushed away more and more... my independent girl is growing up!


Helping with some holiday baking

Now, which one should we use?

Oh that's ok mom, I can get it myself!


Now what is this?


Here is Georgia on her Little Mermaid car that she got for her birthday..




Mom, only babies eat little bits of apple...



1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you Brian and Allison, this is one of the reasons I enjoyed volunteering on the SCCA unit the most. The kids are so resilient and always on the move. It's almost like no one told them they are sick or supposed to be feeling icky so they just keep trucking along at their happy pace and leave everyone around them smiling as they go. Love this!

    Emily C

    ReplyDelete