Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve Georgia was already celebrating her second Christmas with Nana and Bawdy... with presents piled all around her she went to work! She got some darling clothes, big Lego's, bath toys, a singing bird and a whirly bug... what a lucky girl! Even with all of the presents I think she loved the doting on by her grandparents the most - thanks for a great evening.

Getting started with Nana & Bawdy

Look Nana, I'm an expert gift opener!


Mmmm delicious!


Practicing her bird whistle with daddy


Look at my Whirly Bug!

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to say I am jealous! Georgia scored this year!! LOL!!! She deserves everything Santa, Mom & Dad and everyone else got ger her. She is a trooper and has done a great job of keeping you and daddy amazed at every turn. GO GEORGIA!!! I know I love to get and do things for her so I can just imagine how her family feels about her. Georgia rocks... hmmmm new craft idea forming!

    ReplyDelete