Monday, October 29, 2012

Twenty Weeks

Yesterday I hit 20 weeks, I can't believe I'm half way through my pregnancy!  Today I had my 18-20 week ultrasound.  We'd intended to have someone watch Georgia but things didn't come together so all three of us went to the appointment.  In the end it was really fun to have Georgia there, she watched the screen, we pointed out things and she smiled.  At one point she asked why I was taking a nap... lying down in a dimly lit room.  The printer broke after printing two pictures so we were sent home with a CD of pictures and also a very short video clip of the baby swallowing - it's all so incredible.  See you in March baby!


 Profile
 
Foot
 
 
If you watch the mouth you can see the baby swallowing and below that you'll see his or her heart beating.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on this exciting news! What a fortunate baby to be joining your family! Happy Holidays to all of you!
    PS I'm so happy Georgia is doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete