Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Seventeen Months Post Transplant

Today marks 17 months post transplant and boy does it feel good.  When I woke Georgia up this morning she asked, "poke?" nope, I said, lil' kickers!  This last month has been our busiest non-medical month for as long as I can remember.  The combination of cold/flu season being deemed officially over and the nicer weather has allowed us to get out and do more. 

Georgia, you continue to amaze me with all that you are taking in.  You are keenly aware of EVERYTHING that is being said and pick up on little details that I am completely oblivious to. 

Last week daddy pulled out the cookbook, you looked at him and asked, "recipe?"  
Yesterday we were driving and I heard you say something, I turned around and asked "what honey?" you said, "oh nofin', just talking self"... clearly you are taking after me! 
This is a "sentence" I hear often and has me laughing every time... "who dat? don't no, what heck, oh well!"

Who ever said two's were terrible must have been out of their mind, you are more fun than I could have ever imagined!  Happy 17 months post transplant my girl.




2 comments:

  1. OMG! Incredible!
    And that is all there is to say about that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh....Georgia girl, that was a wonderful rendition of Twinkle..Little Star!

    So dang sweet! :))

    ReplyDelete