Thursday, June 7, 2012

Proud

This morning we showed up at the KING 5 studios and were shown back to a room where there was a lot of action - models, hair and makeup people and designers.  Georgia was a bit intimidated at first but warmed up once she was able to see Anna.  There was a run through of the show and Georgia did fine but seemed a little nervous.  The goal was to have Georgia and Anna go out together, okay, my goal was to not go out!  After wanting to be held once things got going I wasn't sure how things would go.  She put her dress and headband on and I asked if she wanted me to put some lipstick on her, huge smile, I literally touched the lipstick to her lips then put the cap on, (she doesn't need makeup) and she was thrilled, pushing out her lips saying "mama, whip-stick!"  As everyone lined up for the show she stood patiently with Anna.  When it was their turn she hesitated and just as I stepped forward to take her out she took Ann Marie's hand and went.  Backstage I was able to watch with tears in my eyes, I am so proud of my girl for so many reasons, today that list got longer.  Here are a few pictures and a link to the show.

 We didn't want "baby" to miss the action so she joined us.

 Georgia and Ann Marie Louie
 Practice run

 The girls waiting patiently in the Green Room.
Ready!

 Go time!

 During the taping

Models and Designers

Proud mamas and pretty models

Here is a link to the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment