Wednesday, August 31, 2016

First Grader

Today it happened, Georgia is officially a first grader and she couldn't be happier about it.  We chatted last night about what she was looking forward to, Friday, she said.  Why Friday? I asked. She looked at me in disbelief, you know mom, remember what's on Fridays?  I after giving some wrong answers she grinned and said, Because that's the day we have our tests.  Georgia found out on "meet the teacher" night that she will be having spelling tests every Friday, she's thrilled.

This morning she was up early and all smiles.  She couldn't wait to ride the bus, this year, now that she's not in Kindergarten she can sit anywhere she'd like and this is really exciting.

After school I got a minimal report but she gave the day a thumbs up and said she can't wait to go back tomorrow.

Go get 'em Georgia, I have no doubt it's going to be a great year.




No comments:

Post a Comment