Saturday, August 27, 2016

Camp Montana

After moving for several days and unpacking enough that we could pack a bag to head out of town, the kids and I hit the road for our summer adventure at Camp Montana.  As always, our trip did not disappoint.  Fortunately, Brian was able to come in and out between trips so the whole gang was there!

Despite some spotty weather we managed to pack in swimming, bowling, alpine sliding, painting pottery. hiking, river rafting, boating, and so much more!

Thanks Grammy and Grandpa for another great stay!

Leo, strategizing his next bowling move



Six year old summer sisters

Alpine sliding


My handsome dinner date.. before we left, he asked, "Do I look handsome in my hair?"
Brian and I took all four kids on a hike.. and we all survived!


swimming suits: optional







No comments:

Post a Comment