Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thank You

I owe my sister a huge thank you, she raced over here at literally a moments notice to take Georgia for two days when Leo was born, not only did she take care of her, there were adventures to the park, dying Easter eggs, painting bird houses - she out did herself to make sure Georgia had a good time while we were in the hospital and since we've been home.  Labor was rough but caring for three kids is no easy task.  As if that wasn't enough she's taken some amazing photos that I truly cherish.  My sister means the world to me and I love that we are all finally able to see more of each other now that Georgia is healthy.  I can't thank you enough Les, love you!

 Georgia and her "best friend" as she refers to her, Lauren
 What's a cousin sleep over without jumping on the bed, naked nonetheless.  Pure joy on Georgia's face!
Sleeping beauties

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Al, we always love having Georgia over. I'm just very relieved you are okay!! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete