Monday, December 12, 2011

I was talking to my sister the other day, telling her something funny that Georgia had done.. she said, you need to write this stuff down so she can read it someday.  Well, Georgia at two years and three weeks old here are some of my favorites:

  • You like to tell me what to wear, or I should say what I can't wear - "mama no, mama no" when I put on my bathrobe, glasses or most hooded zip up sweatshirts.
  • Your favorite "game" is still ni-night which entails me laying down on the living room floor and you covering me with blankets, often I get a pillow too then you rearrange everything, snuggle and repeat... I'm not complaining!
  • You are becoming quite the clothes horse.. you like to pick out your own clothes and sleep with some of your favorite shirts.
  • You love repeating the ABC's although you have your own sequence of letters from time to time.
  • You still love music and dancing, with Christmas approaching you've picked your favorite song, Feliz Navidad.. you literally gasp and run to the living room to dance when it comes on the radio.
  • Recently you are enjoying "hide & seek" or should I say, cover yourself with a blanket and yell for mama to come find you!
  • For the past three days you've decided it's time to use your potty, when I empty the pee into the big "potty" and flush you yell, "PEE BA-BYE!"
Life is never dull Georgia - I love it!

A,B,C... D?

Perhaps Christmas in a Spanish speaking country is in order!

Where is Georgia?

1 comment:

  1. Your sister is brilliant! I laugh every time I watch A,B,C, O! Love, love, love her :)

    ReplyDelete