Thursday, December 1, 2011

Believe

Recently I was getting things together to send out our Christmas card, as I was thumbing through addresses I came across what we sent out last year. The last almost 14 months have been hell, there's no doubt about that but even with all my frustrations, fears and uncertainty I still believe.. I have never stopped believing in my daughter or that we will see this through and someday move past it.  I had no idea the depth and breadth of the word marathon but I believe we are moving forward, maybe at a snails pace but we're doing it.  I believe with every fiber of my being that this is terrifying and we can do it, she can do it. 

This is what I posted last year just before Christmas, it's what I ask of you and what I truly believe...

Believe there is magic this time of year, believe that prayers will be answered, believe in the technology that modern medicine offers, believe in the power of non-traditional medicine, believe that you have touched our lives and made a difference. Believe in the human body and the human spirit. But if you choose to believe only one thing let it be Georgia, her strong will, vivacious energy and the ability to conquer whatever challenges lay ahead.

1 comment: