Monday, December 19, 2011

11 Months Post Transplant

In looking at you today Georgia, you'd never know... you'd never know what happened 11 months ago and all that is still happening.  You truly define the word resilient and I am so lucky to have you as my daughter. 
Since turning two just a month ago you continue to move (even) faster, are putting three word sentences together and have decided to potty train yourself!  You continue to be a little clothes horse and like dressing yourself, you sleep with some of your favorite clothes and wore a hat to bed the other night... I can only imagine what things will be like when you are a teenager!
Life without an NG tube makes all of us happier, you're eating well and doing a great job taking your "ah's".  I tell you daily that you are my big, strong, HEALTHY girl which you like to hear.

 Your first pigtails!

A Georgia Handsaker original

You may be immune suppressed but that doesn't mean you
don't recognize things you'd like to play in.. DIRT!



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see Georgia making mud pies! : )) Love the pigtails.

    ReplyDelete