Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sixteen Months

Leo, today you are 16 months old and I can hardly believe all of the things you can do!  You are constantly taking note of things happening around you and often mimic what the big kids do.
You love the water, we just got back from Montana where you were jumping off of big kick boards right into the pool, I would scoop you up and you'd immediately say, "more" even the swim instructor said, "that kid is fearless!"
You continue to have a rough time sleeping though the night and I have told you that it's a good thing you're so handsome because mommy likes her sleep!
I never knew how much fun it would be to have a boy, I have no doubt you have many adventures in your future!

 Everyone tells me you're going to be a football player, as your mom, 
I keep suggesting other, less physical sports... we'll see.
 Handsome fella 
 You clearly loved wearing the pink, princess life jacket in Montana 
 You certainly found a buddy in Grandpa



Loving your big-boy cousin, Blake


I found you doing this, clearly observing what the big kids do!

No comments:

Post a Comment