Monday, June 9, 2014

My Boy

Leo, you are growing and changing so much it's hard to keep up!  You're ability to understand and communicate is fascinating, it's clear you know far more than I thought you did.  I can ask you to get your shoes and you'll go find them and bring them to me to put on, you point to what you want and often ask for more, more food, more dancing, more music, more back rubs.. you know how to ask for what you want! You are fast, running, climbing and not at all intimidated by the big world around you.
I have been so surprised to see the difference between boys and girls at this age, you make cars sounds constantly, you like things that are loud and fast.  This isn't to say that you don't have a sweet side, you're a snuggler and you love "giving love" or hugs particularly to your sister.  
You seem to idolize Georgia, following her around, wanting to join in whatever she is doing.. whether she wants you to or not.  You two dance, wrestle, sing, snuggle and laugh together, she's very patient with you, I think she likes the role of mini mommy.
Keep going my boy, the world is waiting.












No comments:

Post a Comment