Saturday, July 13, 2013

Silly Girls

Summer days bring warm weather, impromptu play dates and a lot of fun.  This afternoon as we pulled in our driveway we saw our neighbor and Georgia's good buddy Sadie out with her mom, we invited her over and from squeals I could tell the girls were excited.  We'd just picked up some ice cream (made with coconut milk no less) and I'd found gluten free ice cream cones.. who says a kid with allergies can't enjoy summer treats?  The girls headed out back and things got silly really quickly.  They moved from ice cream to mud pies, mixing dirt and water in buckets and laughing all the way.  After literally hosing them off they came inside to play and even let Leo in on the fun.  We're so lucky to have such great neighbors!
 
 Looking so innocent with their cones..
 "Hey look at me!"
 "Mmm.. I can do that too!"
 I'm not sure if their faces or tummies ended up with more ice cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment