Friday, July 5, 2013

Fox Hollow Farms

Last week I took the kids out to a farm in the country... well, actually we went to a farm a couple miles past the neighborhood where I grew up.  This was Georgia's first trip to a farm, it had been strictly forbidden by her doctors in the past, then her mother had to warm up to the idea of petting animals that I'd learned carry lots of bacteria.  I'm working on normalizing my new found fear of germs so we set out for the farm, not just any farm, this one had kids cars, animals, a train, bouncy houses and play houses and pony rides.  We met Leslie and the kids and with the hand sanitizer flowing, we all had a great time!
 
 
 




Making silly faces while beating the heat in their "shirts off lunch."
Happy to be along for the ride

First ever encounter with a horse.. 
she had a great time!
The filthy... I mean cute little pig.
Hot cousins



On the train

No comments:

Post a Comment