Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sweetness

A couple of days ago I got the rest of our family photos from Leo's newborn shoot, I kept looking and looking at the pictures, thrilled with images that Michelle captured and filled up by looking at the sheer sweetness of my beautiful children.
Leo's pictures were taken in Michelle's studio which she keeps very warm so the little babes will stay asleep.  We all gathered in as she worked and as time went by layers started coming off.  Georgia had been fully dressed but ended up in just her jeans, while going through Michelle's treasures she found an orange necklace and immediately put it on.  Brian took off his grey shirt leaving only his plain white t-shirt and we continued to watch Leo sleep peacefully.  Just before she finished she asked if I wanted a few shots with Leo, sure, I said!  I scooped him up and just as Michelle started to shoot, Georgia jumped in the picture, never wanting to miss an opportunity for a photo!  Minutes later, Brian was in the shot, what was captured is so us, nothing fancy, but all happily together, I love it.  

Here are some of my favorites from the day...
















No comments:

Post a Comment