Thursday, April 4, 2013

Photos

We have a lot of pictures that I cherish, when Georgia was first diagnosed there was a sense of wanting to protect her, writing about what's going on is one thing, showing pictures of your daughter who has a horrible rash and is losing her hair is quite another.  I'm so glad that I moved past those feelings, we have been so fortunate to have some amazing photographers capture moments of pure joy during such a horrific time.
Michelle Enebo contacted me just before leaving the hospital post transplant, she'd heard about Georgia through a friend and offered to take family pictures for us.  Let me just say, Michelle is amazing, her style is exactly what I love in a photo, freezing a moment in time but letting the feeling of the moment come through.  Michelle has generously done photos for us at 100 days post transplant and one year post transplant.  When she heard I was pregnant she contacted me and said, "I want to do your newborn photos!"  I was not about to pass up another generous offer!  Last week we went to her house and not only did she take pictures of Leo, she got several of Georgia as well as our family.  Here are the sneak peeks I've seen so far, another incredible job, thank you Michelle!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a link to a few more photos:
 
http://enebophotoblog.com/in-like-a-lion/

1 comment: