Friday, September 16, 2011

Boy Oh Boy!

We talk a lot about babies at our house - Georgia has a baby doll, anyone in  a stroller is a baby (even if they are bigger) and she loves her new friend baby Malia.  Yesterday we woke up early, I noticed I had a text message on my phone - it was from Auntie Alexis, she was in labor!  I turned to Georgia and said, you are going to have two new cousins today!  She was a bit confused as she only knows Blake & Lauren as her cousins so I said, there are going to be more babies.. instant smile.  Two healthy, beautiful baby boys were born yesterday and today Georgia got to meet her new (yet to be named) cousins. 

Wade & Alexis, congratulations, job well done... and boys, your cousin is crazy about you!

 So happy with the babies

 Snuggling Cousins

 Yep, this baby has a nose too!

The new family of FOUR!

No comments:

Post a Comment