Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day +174

It dawned on me yesterday as Georgia and I were in route to her clinic appointment that this isn't a test.. I was what you would consider an average student - I got decent grades but would have done better if I'd put in more effort, studied harder. Life today isn't so straight forward, to some degree I feel like I have been beating my head against a wall thinking, we can do it better, just "study" harder and you'll get the "grade" you want. I am working on accepting that I have studied hard, put in the effort and the next step is to let go. I will continue to do all I can, but I am working on accepting that I can't control it all because no matter how you slice it, this is bigger than me.
Yesterday Georgia and I rearranged the living room, Brian read in a magazine recently that you should do this every so often to keep the good energy flowing in your house.. here's to letting the healthy, hungry, happy energy flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment