Saturday, July 9, 2011

Awesome

Recently Georgia was given a card and a very special gift from a total stranger.

The front of the card reads:
You. Are. Awesome.

Inside:
And by awesome, I mean totally awesome.

The note inside says:

Georgia,
My name is Jason. Although we have never met, the stories I have heard about you lead me to believe you are one of the bravest people ever! I could only hope to be as strong, brave and determined as you. Keeping your story in my thoughts and a picture of your beautiful face on a necklace I wore during a triathlon I just did, I had my best race ever. I have no doubt I owe that to you, and the inspiration I got from you. Because of that I think you deserve these medals more than I do. Thank you for being such and inspiration and keep fighting hard.

Well Jason, we think you are totally awesome too... thank you!

Jason sent two medals, one for first place and the other for participating in the triathlon. Here are some pictures of Georgia checking out her gift and also the Team in Training badges that people wore during the recent Seattle Rock N' Roll Marathon.






Hmm, what are these?




Thank you Jason - I love them!!

TNT Badge

Georgia looking at her picture.











1 comment:

  1. Love the story and what a tribute to "G"! The pics are fantastic! NANA

    ReplyDelete