Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bedtime.. and other serious topics

Georgia's favorite toy came while we were in the hospital, our wonderful neighbor Debby sent us Bee.. who could have known what a hit this little giggling stuffed animal would be.. we don't go anywhere without Bee.. stroller rides, car rides, we feed him, snuggle him and the moment I tell Georgia it's time for bed her response is always the same, "Bee?" Recently some others have made it into Georgia's inner circle.. here is a picture straight out of bed this morning, the new bunch includes... Baby(1), Bee, Chappy Dog, and Baby(2).




Ya, so I have a lot of friends..




Putting Georgia to bed at night can sometimes be frustrating.. I'm tired at the end of a long day and there are a million things I need to get done once she falls asleep. With her ever expanding vocabulary Georgia usually chooses bedtime to rattle off her new words.. last night it was Why.. a stream of "why, why, why" had me giggling and she couldn't have been more pleased. Tonight as usual I had wanted bedtime to be earlier so I was in a hurry to get her to sleep.. this is a snippet of her word tonight.. I was rolling, called Brian to come in and listen and he was rolling... and all of a sudden it didn't matter what time it was - these are the moments that melt away stress and make your entire day. I think we either have a future pirate or an aspiring rapper on our hands.





(due to bedtime this is audio only.. lights were out)


2 comments:

  1. Love the "YO, YO, YO" video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The YO clip is WONDERFUL! Georgia always makes me smile. Bee's "cousins" are on the way PLEASE keep your fingers crossed that the right ones get here soon. I am still debating on the other 2... Georgia is only just over 2 years old... will only 2 be enough to make it for the next 3 years? LOL

    ReplyDelete