Friday, January 16, 2015

22 Months

Leo,
In the last month you are coming so much into your own, talking and communicating your likes, dislikes and everything in between!  You continue to be an animal lover, any time you see animals, particularly dogs you'll point and day, "dog!"... "hug."  
You're both friendly and shy, and can't wait until you can do all of the things the big kids can.  You seem to think any sports team is the Seahawks and loudly cheer them on.
Georgia is your favorite playmate although there is certainly bickering that happens as you figure out what's you can and cannot do.  The other evening I sat you in a chair after you'd hit Georgia, I knelt down and told you it was not okay to hit, you looked right at me then closed your eyes.  I kept talking and you kept your eyes closed.  I told you that you've given Georgia and owie and asked you what you needed to do, you looked at me and said, "hug."  You then got up, walked over to Georgia and gave her a hug.  You're a softie at heart and love to snuggle.
I love you Leo and am so happy that you are my son!



In Montana, we went out to dinner, I ordered steak and intended on sharing it with you... you instead took it off my plate and went to town.  I love that you are a good eater!



No comments:

Post a Comment