Saturday, December 6, 2014

Nutcracker

I went to the Nutcracker for the first time when I was five, my mom said I wiggled in my seat the whole time.  Over the years I remember going, loving the music and beautiful dancers.  When it was announced that this will be the last year for this version of the Nutcracker I was sad, and determined to go one last time.  This Nutcracker was special, my mom loved it and it was something I could share with Georgia.
We got tickets with the Leslie, Lauren and Blake, arrived early to look around, sipped champagne and sparkling cider at intermission and had a really fun time.  Georgia and Lauren sat next to each other and everyone was really well behaved.  Watching the kids watch the show made me think of my mom and how much she would have reveled in that moment, I took it in for her.  
At the end of the show Georgia said, "that was a great performance!"







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment