Thursday, December 18, 2014

21 Months

 In the days leading up to the 15th of the month I was thinking all about how much this month has been one of such change for you Leo!  You have FINALLY learned how to sleep through the night, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this gesture!
Your communication has been astounding, you know what you want and are able to communicate it, it has lessened the tantrums and frustration and brought on a whole new level of pride.  You are saying new words every single day and love to "read" books buy pointing to the words and saying "I", "I", "I".. Georgia tells you often how proud she is of you.
You so badly want to be one of the big kids and do your best to jump, climb or slide right along with the best of them.
You've continued to have trouble with the common cold settling in your chest which makes it hard for you to breathe.  We took our first trip to urgent care last weekend to get you some relief.  We're doing our best to strengthen your lungs and hope as you get older this is something that you will grow out of.
You are sweet and snuggly and I cannot tell you how fun it is to have a boy!  I love you Leo, Happy 21 months!



No comments:

Post a Comment