Saturday, October 25, 2014

Nineteen Months

Leo,
I'm so behind on this update but have been thinking about it since the 15th!  My sweet boy you are up by 6:00am every day and immediately ask for Georgia, when I tell you she is sleeping and we walk to your door you look at me and say, Shhh!  You know I want you to stay quiet so Georgia will keep sleeping.  This is just a small example of how you understand so much, I ask you to do something and you do it, I can tell there is so much happening inside your little head, we are both looking forward to when you're able to verbalize your wants.
I love your love of books, you don't stay still for long but are always ready to sit on my lap and look at a book, your favorites have cars, trucks, trains and planes in them.  If you see an airplane in a book or in the sky you point and say DADA!! DADA!!
Over the past month you've had two colds, both have gone to your lungs and given you trouble breathing.  Both times you've need to use albuterol, the nebulizer is not your favorite thing.  Were hoping this isn't a sign of future asthma and your doctor is going to start you on something to strengthen your lungs.  You handle it all like a trooper, still wanting to play and be active.
For as much of you that is all boy there is a sweet side, you love music and dancing, coloring and climbing.  I can't tell you how much fun it is to see you just be you, growing and changing all on your own.
I love you sweet boy, so, so much.






You were quite pleased when you figured out you could drive the car...

No comments:

Post a Comment