Thursday, May 15, 2014

Fourteen Months

It's hard to believe that I've only known Leo for fourteen months, he is so a part of what makes us a complete family.  Fourteen months is a big milestone, I think mostly for me.  On the day that Georgia turned 14 months old she had a bone marrow transplant, today, the day that Leo turned 14 months we went to the park and played in the sun.  I can't begin to describe the joy I feel watching Leo zip around and just be, free to do whatever he chooses.  I didn't spend the day feeling sad, I felt grateful, that my amazing children are mine, they are uniquely perfect in their own way and nothing brings could make me happier.
Leo, you are full of energy and smiles, I'd say your favorite things are being outside and playing in the water. You literally bang on the sliding glass door asking to go outside, when it's time to come in you usually go kicking and screaming.  You love playing in the little pool outside and it's hard to get you out of the bath.
You're fast, with just about a month of solid walking under your belt you are becoming more courageous and have started running.  You're sturdy on your feet and love your freedom.
Sleeping has definitely improved and that makes everyone happy.  You are a healthy, growing boy with a good appetite.  Keep going my boy, the world is waiting for you.


Happy 14 months my sweet boy


 Ironically I discovered this wine today, The Ross Andrew Winery generously hosted an auction for 
Georgia and our family over three years ago and for the first time I sipped on what 
I would describe as the perfect summer wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment