Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Eight Months

Oh my sweet boy you're growing up so fast!  The last month has been big, your crawling has really taken off and so have you!  You love your new found freedom and enjoy exploring everything... and putting anything and everything in your mouth!    You are "talking" more and have the best giggle, we often hear it when your sister is around, she loves to make you laugh.  You continue to be a snugly boy and I refer to you as my little koala bear, perched on my hip.  
You are broadening your pallet with lots of different foods, bottom line, you like to eat, no wonder though, you fit into 12-18mo size clothes!  You are slimming down (I use that term loosely) as you are more active but are still really long.
You have started to mimic things like sticking your tongue out after I do, or shaking something once you've seen that it makes noise.  It's like I can hear your brain working, it's really, pretty incredible.
Your nature is mild (in comparison to your sister) and you're happy.  Sleep is still not your strong suit but you are improving.  You LOVE seeing daddy, in person or when he calls on FaceTime from his trips, you squeal and smile.  You are simply the perfect completion to our family.
I love you my boy, I'm so happy to call you mine!


 

 
 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment