Saturday, June 15, 2013

Three Months Old

My beautiful boy Leo, you have reminded me how a tiny person can have a huge impact on my heart.  You are sweet, there is something in your eyes that brings through a sweet, sweet nature.  You're happy and becoming so much more expressive, smiling, laughing and talking.  A few weeks ago I had only planned on being gone a short while but ended up being much longer, when I came home you were almost asleep but heard my voice, I took you into my arms and you gave me quite a scolding, literally having a little rant, not crying but clearly not happy with me. 
If your needs are met you're a pretty mellow guy, putting up with your sister constantly in your face, you love it though, always smiling when she's entertaining you.  Although we're not much of a scheduled household, your sleep needs are becoming more predictable and you are sleeping longer stretches through the night - hallelujah!  You continue to grow at an amazing rate, I don't know how much you weigh but I'm guessing around 16 pounds, as far as height, all I can tell you is that your 3-6 month pj's are suddenly capri length... you are a big boy, but are pretty height/weight proportionate so really, you just look like you're about six or seven months old.
I feel so incredibly lucky that you are my son, it's only been three months but I can't imagine life without you, we love you sweet Leo.
 








Occasionally you'll put yourself down for a nap
 

You are so strong and love to stand
 

 Georgia giving you a morning computer lesson
 
 
Here is a little pre-bath chat..
 
 
 There's nothing better than a baby giggle

No comments:

Post a Comment