Wednesday, October 19, 2011

23 Months Old, 9 Months Post Transplant

Oh my Georgia girl,
It's incredible to think that one year ago you'd just started chemotherapy, nine months ago you received a bone marrow transplant and today we started our day with a running around outside and ended it with the tickle monster. 
You are changing daily it seems, putting more words together and noticing everything.  You are working hard on being two and all that comes along with it.  You do your best to stretch out our bedtime routine as long as possible, we read books, talk about our day, go through who is already ni-night... you ask Blake?  Yes, Georgia, Blake is ni-night, Nah? Yep, Nah is too... we go through all of our family members, some friends and a few of the neighbor kids too.  Just when I am feeling frustrated you start kissing my entire face, complete with the "muah" sound - I love it.  As you become more skilled at pushing your limits (and mine) I am continually reminded how lucky I feel and how grateful I am.  I love you so much my girl, I can't wait for the adventures that lie ahead.

23 Months Old!

 One of your favorite activities.. drawing

My little cowgirl


Here are a few videos from the past month:

"Hats & Books"



Walking in daddy's shoes


The tickle monster...

No comments:

Post a Comment