Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rockaway Beach, OR

Brian and his family grew up going to Rockaway Beach every year.. it's a little beach town just south of Cannon Beach. Last week we met Nana & Bawdy down there for a great few days away! There was a lot of eating, playing, some surfing, puzzles, beach walks and of course it was a love fest for Georgia!



The first morning G got up a little too early but fell back asleep in our bed..
I couldn't resist taking this picture!

Georgia was a good sport and went for a beach walk on our worst weather day


I have tried to capture this for a while now.. Georgia and Brian have the EXACT same feet.. daddy says they'll be good to surf with!

Story time

Hanging with daddy

We think she liked the beach!

Rockaway Beach, OR

This was right out in front of our condo.. beautiful!

Daddy is hilarious!

We had a beach fire the last night

Thanks for a great week!









1 comment:

  1. Hi Georgia,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Rockaway Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete