Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nine Months Old

I think I am starting to repeat myself but I cannot believe that you are nine months old today Georgia! The past month has been a big one.. you sort of took notice to the world around you.. smiling at just about everything, including the people in cars next to us when we're stopped at lights. You are such a happy, social girl! You have started babbling or chatting all the time and you have a huge desire to crawl and pull yourself up on things. I'm pretty sure you think daddy walks on water because without fail every time you see him you get a huge smile on your face. You are still my snuggle bug.. even tonight as I got you ready for bed in your 12-18mo PJ's (they're still a little big). I love you sweet Georgia girl!




Getting ready for our hike today









No comments:

Post a Comment