Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to.. me!

Today turned out to be such a great birthday! This morning I woke up with my two favorite people.. Georgia was actually the first to tell me happy birthday at 1am. I had fresh squeezed OJ and decaf coffee in bed then we were off to the Portage Bay Cafe for breakfast.. yum! This afternoon we took a walk down to Lincoln Park to enjoy the beautiful day. When we got home I had three flower deliveries from my sister, dear friend Debbie and my cousin Krista - a girl ALWAYS loves flowers! This evening we started off with champagne and crab cakes then Brian made steak, salad and bread for dinner.. we enjoyed all of this on a little carpet picnic with Georgia in the living room. The biggest gift of all came from Georgia when she rolled over for the first time.. she even did it once more so daddy could see. She has been working on sitting up all by herself and is getting stronger everyday. We often do a little play time in the evenings where I strip Georgia down and she wiggles all around playing and moving.. tonight she was extra happy and had the giggles. We ended the day with triple chocolate cake, I had too big of a piece but enjoyed every bite! I feel so luck to have such a wonderful family and fabulous friends, so far this year is looking pretty good!


My favorite people

Lincoln Park

YUM!!!


right after Georgia rolled over.. she was very proud of herself




little bunners





This video is a little all over the place but I couldn't hold a steady hand while keeping the little lady laughing...


1 comment:

  1. love my tongue buried deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep in her bumhole then her p-s-y, watch her kick and squeal as I lick her

    ReplyDelete