Monday, May 23, 2016

Date Night

Over spring break Georgia had one request, a date night with.. me!  We'd talked about it for several days, she told me the plans and I happily obliged.  She wanted to go out to sushi and maybe a treat afterward, dresses and jewelry were required for this special event.
We helped each other pick out our clothes, it was a warm evening but Georgia wanted both of us to bring our jean jackets in case we got cold.  We wore special jewelry from great grandma Betty and were feeling very fancy as we headed out the door.
We walked around downtown Gig Harbor for a bit then headed to the sushi restaurant, we were certainly the most well dressed diners that night and Georgia seemed to be thrilled.  After dinner I surprised Georgia with a trip to Ben & Jerry's, I'd called ahead to make sure they had non-dairy ice cream, I wish you could have seen the smile when she got to have the real ice cream scooped from the case.
It was a wonderfully simple evening spent with the most amazing girl.






No comments:

Post a Comment